Top Quality uPVC windows
SIMTA group is an innovative and inspiring entity, promoted by technocrats of professional excellence and dedication.
- 2016 :- Increased production of Upvc windows profiles to a capacity of 3600 TPA.
- 2014:- To fulfil the demand and supply gap, Simta has increased the production capacity to 1500 TPA with product quality and service excellence.
- 2013 :- Given a good potential in the market and also the product preserves the nature and positive possibility on energy saving, SIMTA group has diversified into the production of WINDOW & DOOR PROFILES with an installed capacity of 900 TPA, besides the excellent track record and intention of diversification in business.
- 2006 SIMTA machinery private limited has the collaboration with the undisputed world leader in OVERHEAD TRAVELLING CLEANER TECHNOLOGY OF C-PORT JACOBI, GMBH, GERMANY.
SIMTA MACHINERY PRIVATE LIMITED started in the year of 2002 to manufacture overhead travelling cleaners, bobbin transport systems and other textile ancillary equipments.
- 2001 SIMTA CLEAR COATS PRIVATE LIMITED is incorporated to manufacture FLOCKED CLEARER ROLLERS, CLEARER ROLLER CLEANING MACHINE, AND AUTOFEEDER for cleaning machine, and becomes the only approved supplier of clearer rollers to the top global OEM’s like KTTM, REITER, ZENSER, TOYOTA, MARZOLI, …
- SIMTA MANUFACTURING COMPANY incorporated in the year of 1991 to manufacture SPINDLE TAPES.
Become a leader in our Industry
To deliver economic value to customers through Quality, Health, Safety Environment, and Social Responsibility management of their Assets, Projects, Products, and Systems. Resulting in a license to operate risk reduction and performance improvement.
Bangalore UPVC Windows built a successful business based on its long-Standing Reputation. This Reputation is one of the most valuable assets reflected in our core and business values.
Bangalore UPVC Windows is established to provide our end customer with a complete customized windows solution. The management in Bangalore UPVC Windows is a fusion of seasoned engineers with core expertise in UPVC windows. We, at Bangalore UPVC Windows, touch upon each segment of the value chain of the Building and Interior industry. We supervise the delivery of windows from the drawing & designing stage until the post-installation services. We are proud to have successfully delivered our services to many esteemed clients across India. Our latest high tech fabrication unit has increased our muscle power to lift and fulfill expectations from window experts. We enjoy the privilege of our customers as they act as our Brand ambassadors.UPVC windows are relatively new to India. An ‘unplasticized’ form of PVC, these sturdy window frames have been popular in Europe and America for many years owing to their durability and low maintenance. UPVC windows can withstand extremes of heat, cold, wind, rain and snow without corroding, peeling, chipping or flaking.
Considered an energy-efficient choice, UPVC windows have similar thermal properties to timber. UPVC limits the transfer of heat and cold through the frame and as a result, can reduce reliance on heaters and air conditioners. These frames can also be filled with foam insulation to further improve thermal performance.